- April 4, 2006 at 6:08 am #4314RinParticipant
I would like to know how I can find the protocol of methods for antimicrobial susceptibility testing of anaerobic bacterial by NCCLS method 🙂
- April 4, 2006 at 11:57 am #45098canalonParticipant
The NCCLS website is your friend, although they changed name (and I can’t remember the new one) and you will find all the diferent methodologies. But it’s not free.
Otherwise you can search the litterature for papers that worked on the same organism and give more detail that "was assayed following NCCLS standard" that exist too 😉
As an alternative you go http://www.sfm.asso.fr where you will find for free the guidelines by the french society of microbiology (societe française de Microbiologie) which are free, and as a matter of fact very similar to the NCCLS standard.
- November 17, 2006 at 10:20 am #60470ceydakansuParticipant
I had the same problem in my MSc thesis, and found the guidelines at the faculty of medicine. try this, and if you cant get help, I’ll try to find my old copy.
- November 17, 2006 at 6:59 pm #60506canalonParticipant
Be careful taough since guidelines are updated regularly, and breakpoints can be changed between different versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.