- December 4, 2007 at 12:06 pm #8725abiomanParticipant
I’m just wondernig if I should to autoclave 20% sarcosine sodium solution ?
Does somebody know if this solution is autoclavable?
On other hand, do you know where can I found an exhaustive liste of autoclavable or unautoclavable solutions?
Thanks a lot
- December 4, 2007 at 9:54 pm #78936blcr11Participant
I don’t know how stable it is toward heat. But I would think you could always filter-sterilize it–unless it’s too viscous for that. Don’t know. Never tried for this compound.
- December 5, 2007 at 2:08 am #78944canalonParticipant
If I remember correctly Sarcosine is a detergent like SDS. A concentrated solution is not really likely to be contaminated, but I guess I would filter sterilize in doubt.
- June 15, 2012 at 12:12 pm #111588radlinskyParticipant
I am also searching for an extensive list of what is safe to autoclave together or not. Or at least some sort of explanation so one can determine for themselves whether something is autoclavable together. Has anyone seen such a list/explanation?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.