- March 13, 2012 at 6:20 am #16214Nikita06Participant
I am trying to connect clustalw to my php code since a few days but found no success. I hope someone can help me…
What I’m trying to do is upload my text file which contains fasta sequences to the clustalx (offline clustalw) using programming. Can anyone help me as to how to do it.
Also is it possible to upload the same file to the online clustalw server directly??
Any help would be appreciated!
- March 14, 2012 at 2:46 pm #110147JackBeanParticipant
For sure it should be possible to do that online. At least you can copy-paste your sequences 😉 What server do you use?
Similarly for the offline version. There must be some way how to feed the data. Do you have some manual or something?
- March 15, 2012 at 7:33 am #110162
- March 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm #110168JackBeanParticipant
I do not understand your problem. What is not working? Uploading your file? Would you care to provide at least your server or file? Maybe you have some formatting problems. I don’t know. Like this it’s just wild guessing.
- March 20, 2012 at 3:35 pm #110222meghamohanParticipant
Please elaborate your problem
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.