- May 20, 2011 at 6:51 pm #14984Adz795Participant
I want to ask, does using a "cocktail" of drugs really work against HIV?
Is HIV similar a superbug?
Has it ever been countered any technique?
- May 20, 2011 at 11:01 pm #104987DarbyParticipant
It does work, it just doesn’t eliminate it.
HIV isn’t a superbug, it’s just a virus that can eliminate your natural defenses against it.
- May 22, 2011 at 7:13 am #104993Adz795Participant
Then what does eliminate this seemingly immortal virus?
- May 22, 2011 at 7:46 pm #104995JackBeanParticipant
Look for work of prof. Antonín Holý, whose drug should work alone. But I don’t remember the name now.
- June 17, 2011 at 7:28 pm #105317AKumarParticipant
The major problem with HIV is that they destroy the body’s immune system and get mutated easily so that the drug given shows very less effect. Cocktail, thus, may or may not help 100 percent.
- June 18, 2011 at 6:37 am #105326philipsteeleParticipant
It is an useful and best multistage medication therapy for cancer,aids etc… 😉
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.