Tagged: Celaxryn RX
- August 22, 2011 at 7:41 pm #15293canalonParticipant
you might notice a change in the forum, a new rule has been created and the possibility of editing a post has been limited to 15 minutes after posting.
Why is that I hear you ask? Why can’t I correct the awful and shameful typo that I made when I accidentally typed:quote I Hate my self for typing that:
and noticed too late? because of the evil spammers, this is why. We have seen a multiplication of people making innocuous posts that gets flagged as new, okayed (because as I said they are innocuous) to come back later and edit them to add lucheon meat and other not so innocuous content anymore. Because edits are not flagged. This made mods irascible, because now we have to lock post that might be truly innocuous, or not, just to prevent abuse by a minority. So to save ourselves a lot of aggravation we have prayed to the admins and they have answered (bless their hooves and noodly appendages) and you have now a 15 minutes window for editing your posts.
The second advantage is that noone can modify an egregiously stupid post, see it picked apart and sneakily retract it. Beware what you post. this should keep thread coherent and understandable (there use to be a poster in an infamously long thread who abused of this tactic)
However we are (sometimes) benevolent (mostly we are if you are not a spammer), and if you have made a mistake that really needs to be fixed (spelling does generally not count, posting your e-mail adress for spambots to harvest, does), the mods will be happy to correct things for you, just drop us a PM.
- March 11, 2014 at 9:23 am #1151792angelParticipant
Hello,may I ask you how can I delet the quation that I have written in forum?
- March 11, 2014 at 2:18 pm #115181JackBeanParticipant
- March 19, 2015 at 1:17 pm #115673EssokaParticipant
hello; i want someone to help me in my microbiology report on a research from BMCmicrobiology website
- August 6, 2015 at 7:02 am #115752
- March 1, 2016 at 5:18 pm #115949britainthemopedParticipant
🙄 ❗ 😀 😆 😆 😆 😀 ❗ 🙄
- June 3, 2017 at 8:55 am #116225leesajohnsonParticipant
Thanks for sharing the information about the changes in the forum.
- July 26, 2017 at 5:47 am #116257markstiffler00Participant
thanks for the information
- October 22, 2018 at 1:26 am #116384Victoria1212Participant
Thanks for sharing!
How could I know more about Myrosinase from this forum?
- April 17, 2019 at 7:03 am #116417kedwardParticipant
can i delete my post in this forum??
- May 5, 2019 at 8:07 pm #116419alihadiParticipant
microbiology is my favt subject but em student of computer science 🙁 🙁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.