- October 15, 2005 at 7:16 pm #2170
Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
Does anybody have access to this site? I was googling for some materials for my project and came over this site, but when I clicked in the article link, it asked me to login 😕
I think it costs money 🙁
KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE FREE!
- October 16, 2005 at 4:47 pm #31016MrMisteryParticipant
Yes it does cost money. I ran into it a few weeks ago. It is a great encyclopedia from the looks of it, but you are right: information should be free
- October 16, 2005 at 11:01 pm #31026WinterParticipant
That’s why wikipedia was created! 😀 😀 😀
Long Live WIKI!!!
- October 17, 2005 at 3:08 pm #31059
Can’t exactly use Wikipedia when doing scientific articles… 😕
- October 17, 2005 at 5:15 pm #31061
- October 17, 2005 at 11:04 pm #31083Chris4Participantquote :
– I don’t think I could even use that. Its not exactly a journal. is it? I should have access to that els website via athens but I just get a Url not found page 😕
- October 18, 2005 at 6:58 am #31092quote Chris4:
- October 18, 2005 at 8:39 am #31094
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.