- November 2, 2005 at 10:37 am #2334
why can’t I reach every page of this site? when I’m reading a discussion from the forum,i can only read the first page,it won’t allow me to go to the next pages….could somebogy help me please?
- November 2, 2005 at 2:22 pm #31947canalonParticipant
No problems here with that. I guess it may help the admin if you tell which browser and operaiting system you are reading the forum. Also if you have an error message send it.
- November 2, 2005 at 3:40 pm #31949
i”m sorry but i don’t know how to do thay.could you explain please?
- November 2, 2005 at 6:13 pm #31953canalonParticipant
To contact directly the admin just click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page of the site. Or you could try to describe completely your bug and post it here and hope that one of our admins will read it.
- November 3, 2005 at 2:34 pm #32002
thank you,i’ll try that.
- November 7, 2005 at 1:40 am #32166
Yeah, there is nothing wrong with the site, it is about your system. Maybe your connection is slow, that’s the possible problem I can think about now 😉
- November 7, 2005 at 7:46 pm #32254
It can’t be that. I have the slowest connection possible and i access the site…
- November 9, 2005 at 11:59 am #32412
How could you say you have the slowest connection? Do you know others connection?
- November 9, 2005 at 7:56 pm #32455
No but they can’t possibly be slower than mine:)
- November 12, 2005 at 12:39 am #32569
How slow are you? I think I am slow too. Well, welcome to the slow club 😀
- November 13, 2005 at 7:46 pm #32646
i am connected at 39 kbps and have a download rate of about 3 kbps
- November 14, 2005 at 9:11 am #32663quote MrMistery:
😯 Aww, it must be a dial-up thing eh? I use dial-up as well, mine are 56 kbps and 115.2 kbps. Soon I have to stop subscribing the latter one because they increase the abonement bill 😥 I am not a rich lady, I will start to save money and will subscribe a cable internet that is connected at 2 mbps + bonus 46 channels cable tv with flat monthly fee. After I calculate it, I will take more advantages from this provider though I must expend a lot of money for modem and installation (first step) but then the monthly fee is not that much, in addition I will get a bonus cable tv. Oww 🙂 But the question is: how long should I save money? 😕 heheh 😛
- November 14, 2005 at 6:30 pm #32690
i live at the country and there are no cable providers here…
- November 15, 2005 at 1:23 am #32714
I wish it would be availbale someday. You deserve that 😉
- November 15, 2005 at 3:42 pm #32783PoisonParticipant
Dial- up is a pain. nothing more.
We all wish that for Andrew, Dr. Stein. 🙂
- November 15, 2005 at 9:52 pm #32831
Thanks guys(aaah… gals). i hope it comes true soon. i can’t stand paying 80$ a month for internet. I pay for internet 5-8 times what i pay for the phone
- November 16, 2005 at 7:48 am #32853
I used to be that way too copule years ago. I think everyone should experiences that step 😉
- November 16, 2005 at 7:46 pm #32912
I have been experiencing it for 7-8 years, sth like that now. it’s fair to say i have this lab covered
- November 24, 2005 at 8:39 am #33400
Now I need advice: How to heal addiction to internet? I got this syndrome for centuries, this stuff keeps me stuck in front of my PC or mobile for hours in a day, I could leave everything because I cannot stop dating with my internet session aarrghh bad habit 😈 🙄 😀
- March 21, 2006 at 11:24 pm #43932netsurfParticipant
hey i am getting the same problem with the site this is an example of the page i cant access:
here is my system:
suse linux 9.3
512kbps up 256kbps down
also tried konquror (another web browser) and still no results
as i remeber i already messaged the admin about this and got no reply
- March 22, 2006 at 1:05 am #43942mithParticipant
Sorry, our admin is usually quite busy(he’s also the developer of the website). Problems are usually on the client end.
- May 15, 2006 at 9:47 am #48397NavinParticipant
Ive got a problem too -with the attachments. I cannot seem to be able to attch a file. I always get this message: " Could not login to FTP Server. The Username ‘biology-online’ or the Password is wrong. Please check your FTP-Settings. " Can anyone tell me what to do?
- May 24, 2006 at 2:11 pm #488882810712Participant
Whup! ur connection is too slow Ndrew!
I was 44kpps two months before, now i upgraded to 100kbps for some more chrges fro monthly rent of the modem, its in total just 6-7$ pr month…but its considered costly here! It is. sadly my mom dad won’t sponsor me any more upgradation. [cry].
- The forum ‘Site Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.