- July 25, 2013 at 2:29 pm #17460soufienoParticipant
what process used by gases to move in and out of alveoli??
what are 3 accessory muscles we may recruit to increase ventilation beyong normal requirement?
how does emotional stress affect depth of breathing?
- August 16, 2013 at 2:06 pm #114191JackBeanParticipant
1) you mean in and out of lungs or from alveoli into blood?
3) how do you breath when you’re scared? Excited? Etc.
- September 7, 2016 at 10:53 am #116094leesajohnsonParticipant
The human respiratory system is a series of organs responsible for taking in oxygen & expelling carbon dioxide. The primary organs of the respiratory system are lungs, which carry out this exchange of gases as we breathe. The cells of the human body require a constant stream of oxygen to stay alive. The respiratory system provides oxygen to the body’s cells while removing carbon dioxide, a waste product that can be lethal if allowed to accumulate. There are 3 major parts of the respiratory system: the airway, the lungs, & the muscles of respiration. The airway, which includes the nose, mouth, pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, and bronchioles, carries air between the lungs & the body’s exterior.https://youtu.be/hc1YtXc_84A
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.