- February 10, 2006 at 4:57 pm #3577magic315Participant
What is the Scientific name of the human organism?
- February 10, 2006 at 5:02 pm #40434PoisonParticipant
Is that you are looking for?
- February 10, 2006 at 5:03 pm #40435
- February 13, 2006 at 10:08 am #40705quote magic315:
Which human? Modern human? Ancient human? Which race?
- February 13, 2006 at 8:43 pm #40799
which race? arent all humans Homo sapiens?
- February 14, 2006 at 9:41 am #40851
Homo sapiens is the general, there are some subspecies or races of it.
- February 14, 2006 at 1:29 pm #40879
such as? are you saying i am not the same species as someone from say africa?
- February 15, 2006 at 7:49 am #40950
I said SUBspecies. We are all H. sapiens but we can be grouped into some races/subspecies. Different subspecies can bear offsprings that is fertile.
- February 16, 2006 at 12:45 am #41013alextempletParticipant
Yes, I remember reading my dad’s old college bio book, and it described each race a different subspecies. I don’t remember exactly what the subspecies names were, though. Also some extinct species, such as neanderthals, are considered human as well.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.