- January 11, 2007 at 11:06 am #6744chenwithasteriskParticipant
im just quite curious. why do people think of having sex when they are older?
e.g. when i was 5 or 6, all i could think of if playing, i didnt even know wat sex is.
how do people know that?do they learn this by themselves? for wat reason?curiosity?
- January 11, 2007 at 5:00 pm #65810sachinParticipant
Hormonal changes……… of body….. make us do that……..
check: "Sex hormones" on Google
- January 11, 2007 at 11:23 pm #65869
Hormonally definately. When our body matures and is ready and able to reproduce. So if our body is ready, our minds will have to be also. Ready for relationships and the drive to have intercourse in order to reproduce offspring and successfully raise it!
- January 12, 2007 at 7:56 pm #66065chaosangel13Participant
Definitely hormones and what is left of whatever natural instinct that we possess. Same goes for playing, most every baby creature on Earth plays as it prepares them for their life later on. If you need more, check out google or wikipedia.
- January 13, 2007 at 6:47 am #66277sachinParticipant
Age and mediators of gene expression that are responsible for production of hormones are also primarily important…
- January 17, 2007 at 1:15 pm #67045pankaajParticipant
Lot of things matter!
Like environment of body,mind etc. & after all its just for survival;
but if survival comes with satisfaction then why to hesitate such a pleasure?
- January 27, 2007 at 11:35 pm #68228
Because like anything else, too much of a good thing isnt good either. There are many diseases and risks that can come with sex especially when immature young people are having sex. Thats the problem and why young people should really not be engaging in sexual behaviours. Its not just physical, there is often baggage that comes with it. Although there is good in sex, there is also bad, just like food. Eating is great too, and taste is also pleasurable however in excess it can be a) unhealthy and b) you will loose appreciation and value for it if u dont respect it!!
- January 28, 2007 at 1:14 am #68229mithParticipant
Or when sex becomes too important, you stop doing what’s human…
- January 30, 2007 at 9:05 am #68332Dr.SteinParticipant
It is a basic instinct of animal to reproduce. The feeling and the thought is a sign that biologically we are ready to be parents, have babies 😉
- January 30, 2007 at 11:44 am #68364
But are 12/13 year olds really ready to be parents?
- January 30, 2007 at 2:31 pm #68371MrMisteryParticipant
- January 30, 2007 at 7:06 pm #68378kjleParticipantquote nugget:
Physically, yes they are. Emotionally and mentally, that’s open to judgement, but I’m sure most people would say, definitely not.
- January 30, 2007 at 11:33 pm #68387
im not talking about biologically, but even then, i doubt it… look at all the trouble the 12/13 year olds who are suffering from fistula ??
- January 31, 2007 at 2:40 am #68396Dr.SteinParticipant
Not talking about biologocally? So, get out of here!!! 😈 😆 😛
- January 31, 2007 at 6:11 am #68400
hahaha you know what i mean, you had said that well their bodies can have babies, thats why i posed the question … well can 12/13 yo be really ready…
but i was speaking biologically too – with the whole fistula problem ,and a higher chance of death in childbirth …
i think that signs from nature are not always the best and most accurate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.