So far, not being any kind of biology expert myself I see these types of trends in the data:
1. Generally, algae grows more with higher luminosity and warmer temperature
2. There are some species that grows generally much less than others and those require some quite specific conditions that no exactly follow the trend from 
3. The general environment and groupings (green/golden algae) doesn’t seem to be any indication on the tendencies.
So there are two main questions:
1. Is there anything you see in the table that I didn’t catch?
2. Is there any other piece of data that should be added in order to arrive at some sort of insight?