- November 1, 2004 at 1:45 am #190ArsonusParticipant
I think a good board would be a general one, for debate/discussion of biological principles. I would like this very much.
Arsonus [NOT HIS REAL NAME]
- November 11, 2004 at 6:10 am #18629
How about a zoology message board? Or anything for the wholisitc scientist? I know we’re a minority, but the reductionists can’t have ALL the fun, can they? 😉
- December 14, 2004 at 5:11 am #18745AntjeParticipant
any new one would be great! You’re right biostudent84 a zoology board does sound fun!
- December 14, 2004 at 8:18 pm #18753
I was just asking for something for the wholisitic scientist. The other boards all focused on the reductionist aspect of science. The General Board is good enough for me =D.
- January 3, 2005 at 1:45 am #18968InuyashaParticipant
Zoology Rocks. I’m probaly going to major in zoology and as you can see most of my posts are in zoology. So thanks for making the zoology section!!!
- January 4, 2005 at 7:07 am #18974quote Inuyasha:
A good field, Inuyasha, but you might want to learn about as many fields of biology as you can though. They all overlap. My own major is pre-medicine, but I’ve read up on other areas as well =D.
- March 7, 2005 at 7:35 pm #20163zoolanderParticipant
💡 I’d like the idea of a board specifically concerning neurology and the brain in general, I find this area of biology extremely interesting and I’m considering a university degree in this area. A board on this topic would obviously increase other peoples knowledge on the subject as well as my own.
I currently don’t have much knowledge on this topic, but can’t wait to learn e.g. affects of drugs on the nervous system (disruption of neurotransmitters) etc.
- June 16, 2005 at 5:35 pm #24900mithParticipant
I’m surprised we don’t have an ecology board considering it’s 1/2 of the SAT2 bio test. Come to think of it, I haven’t seen much discussion on ecology either.
- June 16, 2005 at 8:27 pm #24937MrMisteryParticipant
All neurology questions go in human biology. I would like a photosynthesis board but we can’t have a board for everything that someone likes: we would end up with 1000000 boards 😉
Ecology is 1/2 of the SAT2 test? Interesting… But, as you said, there are not many ecology questions either, although it is, in my opinion, one of the hardest fields of biology-I HATE ALL THOSE EQUATIONS!!
- The forum ‘Site Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.