- September 9, 2011 at 12:59 pm #15358NehemiasParticipant
Just few weeks ago. I saw my nail having yellow spot under the tip of my toenail. I’m a bit worried so i went to the clinic to have some check up. The doctor told me it was a toenail fungal infection. He advised me to used Fungusil. After couple of days, i saw already an improvement. Do you know other toenail fungal infection treatment? Share it.
- September 9, 2011 at 1:31 pm #106260JackBeanParticipant
why if you already got some functional?
- September 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm #106263NehemiasParticipant
I just wanna know other treatments and also want to hear other people experiences.
- September 16, 2011 at 5:07 am #106363DrellParticipant
My friend used Fungusil too, but it wasn’t recommended by the doctor. She just got it online. I knew something was wrong with her foot because she loved open-toed footwear and flip flops, but that time she always wore closed shoes. Turns out her nail was the problem. I believe she tried Listerine before using Fungusil.
- October 19, 2011 at 1:29 pm #107026ralphswurld1Participant
If it’s toe nail the only thing that’ll work over the counter in pharmacy is ZetaClear.
- The forum ‘Off Topic Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.