- May 4, 2013 at 10:02 am #17325AlkhasyParticipant
if life is due to a chemical reaction. whether the will is also a chemical reaction? then, is the purpose of life is to eat and to be eaten? Do you believe in supernatural beings? like demons, angels, jinn ….
- May 6, 2013 at 9:12 pm #113789lenielParticipant
"Person comes into this life in order to learn the God’s world…"
- August 27, 2013 at 10:42 am #114253elizabeth35Participant
Many people may doubt that finding God is the purpose of life; but everyone can accept the idea that the purpose of life is to find happiness. I say that God is Happiness. He is Bliss. He is Love. He is Joy that will never go away from your soul. So why shouldn’t you try to acquire that Happiness? No one else can give it to you. You must continuously cultivate it yourself.
- October 9, 2013 at 8:13 pm #114473EnricoPallazzoParticipant
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women?
- October 13, 2013 at 11:45 am #114529temperParticipant
Life is a process, a propagation of self similar patterns. It has no more purpose than ocean waves.quote EnricoPallazzo:
That is best.
- October 6, 2014 at 12:37 pm #115480DinchParticipant
I think your missing the point a little……..
The Bible, and all the non-sense that comes with it is as real as the tooth fairly and the easter bunny. Why not spend your life looking for them instead???
In this day and age, with the knowledge we posses as a race, why is it people are still believing in fairy tales and living their life by them. It’s madness!!
- October 11, 2014 at 3:03 pm #115493NwahParticipant
The purpose of life is to ask the question "What is the purpose of life?".
- October 22, 2014 at 12:31 am #115508wildfunguyParticipant
Whatever you decide it to be, unless you want to propose a technical definition of "purpose" (e.g. a task it performs exceptionally well).
To evolution, the purpose is to survive and reproduce. 😯
- November 5, 2014 at 9:16 pm #115536
- March 12, 2015 at 8:27 am #115672DiannaParticipant
I think life is easy but always difficult. Cause we will grow up, and want to get something. Maybe enter a good high school, to get high score at class, or to find a better job. But life is so short, and we don;t know what will happen tomorrow. So, I sugget we’d better enjoy to live, to feel, and to love.
- April 21, 2015 at 8:29 am #115700biologyhopkinsParticipantquote BasicBiology:
I would have to agree with this!
- May 7, 2015 at 1:06 pm #115714MouthoftheBeastParticipant
If life has a purpose is up to debate, after all, life itself was just a happy accident, what more is there to say?
Life does have a GOAL though, and that is to grow, survive, and reproduce. Not exactly a romantic endeavor (except for the reproducing part).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.