- February 21, 2016 at 5:36 pm #18237DarioTheGreatParticipant
- February 24, 2016 at 2:29 am #115931chemnormParticipant
This mosquito lives in the grass, it is not a vampire.
- September 16, 2016 at 6:40 am #116118leesajohnsonParticipant
Green mosquitoes themselves are not dangerous or poisonous. However, they have been known to carry some infectious diseases that are dangerous to humans and animals. As I understand the said green is not termed as the mosquito. The wings are not as in mosquitoes and structure is entirely different. https://www.wired.com/2009/01/green-mosquitoe/
- February 1, 2017 at 12:31 am #116150joemastersParticipant
I had never actually seen a green one before. I thought all the larger ones don’t suck blood? Am I wrong with that? Either way, I do my best to avoid anything with a needle on it. Too many diseases and toxins out there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.