- November 19, 2009 at 11:57 pm #12314
Hey, is it true that the first human beings were from africa, and then spread to the other continents, or from siberia, or that they appeared individually in each continent? Do u know how the first human beings were like (appearance, intelligence, etc)?
- November 20, 2009 at 3:42 am #95117
from Siberia? What would they do in there? Don’t you think native Americans?
The very first people are from apes in Afrika, so they seemed pretty much similar 😉 I’m sure, Wiki will be much helpfull 😉
BTW this is much about Evolution for the next time 😉
- November 20, 2009 at 9:01 pm #95154
Oh, and you’ve got any idea how they might have got from Africa to the other continents?
- November 21, 2009 at 1:35 am #95159canalonParticipantquote TheVirus:
Air Afrique has a very complete coverage of the African continent… But my guess would however be: walking. It is slow, but it is not as if there was much choice. Exploration in comfortable RangeRover will not happen before 10 000 years.
- November 21, 2009 at 2:21 am #95162quote canalon:
😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
(and also swimming on some basic ships, but that probably a little later than 10k years ago;) :-D)
- November 28, 2009 at 2:28 am #95424
Can you cross the atlantic on a wood canoe?
- November 28, 2009 at 4:07 am #95426canalonParticipant
Why would you need to do that?
- November 28, 2009 at 6:05 pm #95457
I’m just curious. Is it possible?
- November 29, 2009 at 2:30 am #95476
Not really canoe, but on some little bigger ships yes.
Vikings, Americans, people in Oceania (southeast Asia and Australia)
- November 29, 2009 at 3:11 am #95481jwalinParticipantquote JackBean:
😆 😆 😆
and then flying a lot later 😆 😆
did the evolution start in africa?
i always thought it was either in egypt or india
but ain’t sure.
- November 30, 2009 at 2:39 am #95516
evolution started in some pre-ocean. The humans arised in Africa and first civilisations appeared by big rivers like Nill, Euphrat and Tigris, in India and China…
- February 23, 2013 at 11:25 am #113605amdbyParticipant
it began in eritrea/djibouti in east africa. the channel across the red sea to asia is narrow here and this is how we spread. from there most parts of the globe are accessible.
- May 7, 2013 at 7:23 am #113790lenielParticipantquote TheVirus:
Unlike other sentient inhabitants (species) of space, kind "homo sapiens" has a developed and advanced material body. This priceless gift of Allows him does not have a competitors in the material world on the planet Earth. 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.