Why is human biology important?
- January 15, 2019 at 10:34 am #18586OrchardhouseParticipant
Biology is important to everyday life because it allows humans to better understand their bodies, their resources and potential threats in the environment. Biology is the study of all living things, so it helps people to understand every organism alive, from the smallest bacteria to California redwoods and blue whales.
- February 20, 2019 at 8:44 am #116413Naomi1986Participant
I totally agree!
- August 19, 2019 at 8:41 am #116434PagaresavParticipant
If you want to live well, you need to know biology.
Biology helps us understand how our bodies and minds work. This knowledge can be applied every day.
Biology helps you eat well. Knowledge about what our bodies need, and what foods may harm our bodies, is basic biology.
Biology helps you exercise effectively. Our need for exercise, and the knowledge about the proper amount and type, comes from the science of biology.
Biology can heal us. Medicinal practices are all applied biological science. Biology can save your life.
- May 13, 2020 at 10:02 am #117064
- May 13, 2020 at 10:51 pm #117080
- September 22, 2020 at 4:18 pm #117421JacksonParticipant
I also reading now book “Behave: The Biology of Humans at Our Best and Worst”
I like it as a book helps me to understand more about human behavior. Great book. I recommened book to all my friends. I even ask domehomeworkfor to do my c-tasks https://domyhomeworkfor.me/c-homework-help
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.