Biology Forum Physiology Anyone taking bio 235 at athabascau?

5 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      jjagky
      Participant

Hey i’m currently taking the course and was wondering if anyone HAD taken it or is at the moment.

mshould
      Participant

Hi Have you checked the forums at the Athabasca University students’ union www (dot) ausu (dot) org also you can find lots of AU discussion on Facebook. There is a very active group there.

jorgecota10
      Participant

Hi Everyone…just wondering if anyone is taking BIOL 235??..I have completed exams 1-3 as well as the assignments and labs. I would be more than willing to swap materaials with anyone needing some help..I am looking to find study notes for the final 11 chapters to prepare for the final exam…please let me know if you can help me out..it would be much appreciated as I plan to write the exam in about 2 and a half weeks..Thanks!!

Leenub
      Participant

Is this course a hard course? I was planning on taking it this year and was wondering if it is difficult. Also, what is the course load like?

odbrown
      Participant
      quote jorgecota10:

Hi Everyone…just wondering if anyone is taking BIOL 235??..I have completed exams 1-3 as well as the assignments and labs. I would be more than willing to swap materaials with anyone needing some help..I am looking to find study notes for the final 11 chapters to prepare for the final exam…please let me know if you can help me out..it would be much appreciated as I plan to write the exam in about 2 and a half weeks..Thanks!!

Hello, I would love to see your assignments from this class if you still have them, it would be such a help!
      Thanks,

odbrown
      Participant
      quote jorgecota10:

Hello, I would love to see your assignments from this class if you still have them, it would be such a help!
      Thanks, Olubrowns@hotmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Members